The online payments and recurring card payments systems are provided by PAIRR University and its third party suppliers. The University may need to update these terms from time to time. Any changes will be immediately effective.
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. By using the online payment facility on this website you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
Definitions & Interpretation
- The terms used in this agreement have the meanings set out below unless the context requires otherwise:
- “Card supplier” means the institution which owns the debit or credit card you are using on the Online Payment Facility
- “Installment terms” means the set period and dates over which payment will be charged to the debit or credit card you are using on the Online Payment Facility
- “Online payment facility” means the internet based payment system operated on behalf of the University.
- “Recurring card payment” means payment collections initiated by the University to collect amounts due under the Installment Terms.
- “Student account” means the account operated and maintained by the University to record the fees, charges, fines or other debts owed to it by an individual student.
- “The University” means PAIRR University, registered address: PO Box 4707 Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- “You” means the individual setting up a payment via the online payment facility
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
You warrant that in using the online payment facility you are authorized to use the debit or credit card for the payment or payments you are making.
The University cannot accept liability for a payment due to you providing an incorrect account number or other incorrect details whether personal or otherwise.
The University cannot accept liability for a payment where the payment is refused or declined by the Card Supplier for any reason.
If the card supplier declines payment, the University is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. It is your responsibility to check with the Card Supplier that payment has been deducted from the debit or credit account.
The University will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you authorize the University to charge the debit or credit card account you have provided for the course that you have selected.
If the student leaves the University before they complete their course, any entitlement to a refund of tuition fees will be made in line with the University refund policy prevailing at any time the student leaves.
Such refunds only apply to the course fees. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this policy shall require the University to refund the fees (or part thereof) unless such fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
Refunds if applicable, can only be credited back to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction and must be within 90 days of the transaction being paid.
Payments taken in error by the University will be refunded in the same manner and any subsequent bank charges applied by the bank will also be refunded provided documentary evidence is supplied by the payer.
The cancellation policy of PAIRR University and any subsequent refunds due as a result are contained within the rules and regulations as set-out in the handbook.
You can cancel your card payment authorization by contacting PAIRR University by telephone on (856) 566-3267 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the student, or payer making payment, enters them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
The University shall not be liable for any failure by the student or payer making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online payments of fees can be made by credit or debit card. These payments are not collected by the University directly but by the service provider.
When a student makes an online immediate payment they will receive a confirmation email. If this is not received within 14 days it is the responsibility of the student to check with the University that the payment has been accepted.
In this clause the term “personal data” is as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).The University will collect (or may already hold) personal data relating to the student, or payer making payment, including name, address and student identification number of the student in accordance with its data protection policy.
By agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions the student, (and any payer making payment), accepts and consents to his/her personal data, as detailed in clause above, being provided to the service provider for sole purpose of the service provider offering and administering the online payment facility to the student, or payer making payment.
It is the responsibility of the student, or payer making payment, to ensure that all personal data provided to or held by the university and/or provided to the service provider is clear and accurate. The University will not be responsible for any losses suffered by the student, or payer making payment, as a result of inaccurate information being provided to the University or the service provider.
The University may use the personal information provided to it to contact the student, or payer making payment, to clarify or resolve any issues that arise in connection with any online payment made in respect of the fees.
- You are responsible for your behavior in your use of this website and for respecting PAIRR University and third parties’ (person or entity) rights in connection with the website and its content.
- You may not use this website for any purpose or in any manner that violates any local, state, or federal law or regulation or the law or regulation of any foreign government.
- You may not violate University of Washington’s or third parties’ rights via downloading, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise using this website.
- You may not use this website to post or send any infringing, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or pornographic material.
- You may not use or exploit any portion of this website to distribute commercial messages, “spam,” or other unsolicited communications.
- You may not directly or indirectly, intentionally disrupt or interfere with this website in any manner that may materially adversely affect University or any third party.
- You may not take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on University of Washington’s network infrastructure, as determined by University of Washington in its sole discretion.
- You may not bypass any measures University of Washington may use to prevent or restrict access to this website.
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The use of this website is solely at your own risk. This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. PAIRR University expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to this website whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. PAIRR University expressly disclaims any responsibility for the actions of any other user of this website. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. PAIRR University makes no warranty that this website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, current, accurate, complete or error-free or that the results that may be obtained by use of the site will be accurate or reliable. You understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with the site is to cease to use this website. You may have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Exclusions and Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and Agree that PAIRR University shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data loss, or other losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from any matter related to your use of this website.
This website and its contents are owned by the University or third parties and are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. Certain content, such as copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission of third parties. Except as allowed by law (such as fair use) or as expressly permitted in connection with specific content, this website and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, or used in any way without the prior written permission of PAIRR University or the third-party owner.
Reporting Copyright Violations
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) of 1998, 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(2), to file a notice of infringement with University, the requirements specified in Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 must be fulfilled. The text of this statute can be found at the United States Copyright Office website, located at http://www.copyright.gov.
This website may include links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by the University with respect to the linked site or its provider. The university makes no representations or warranties with respect to any linked website: Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.
Advance notices, receipts and failed payment notices will be sent to the payer by email.